Chaponda’s Office Fire Came from Power Socket- Ministry Spokesperson

On Fire

Hamilton Chimala, Spokesperson in the Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Water Development says fire that has raised down George Chaponda’s office this morning came from a socket connecting a plasma screen to power.

“Experts will still have to do their investigations, but as far as we know- some workers detected a burning smell soon after a lightening had strike,” said the publicist.

He said a woman who rushed into Chaponda’s office notted smoke coming from the socket but got afraid to unplug the TV Screen and opted to seek assistance.

“It was in within the short period of time when this woman was seeking assistance when the fire got uncontrollable,” said Chimala

194 Responses to "Chaponda’s Office Fire Came from Power Socket- Ministry Spokesperson"

  1. Kanyenda Gibson   February 16, 2017 at 5:22 pm

    You Malawi voice too you are liars iissh. Do you get it as truth from the woman????

  2. Homwandali Mkandawire   February 16, 2017 at 5:58 pm

    Don’t they have fire extinguishers anymore at Capital Hill? During MCP rule each office had a fire extinguisher, plus two in the corridors of each floor, one each at the end of the building. Oh, I forgot those standards are over!

  3. Shombe Fyuhuhu   February 16, 2017 at 6:45 pm

    Ma Office a Kamuzu akuotchedwa chifukwa cha umbava sorry

  4. Cha Nkha Uta Maseko   February 17, 2017 at 11:54 am

    uramuriro wa dpp mirandu ina ikango chitika muva office yakuti yayaka moto ngati yiri ngozi nanga bwanji ku state house moto sukuyakako ? dpp woyeee!!!!


Leave a Reply to Shombe Fyuhuhu Cancel reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.