Man Tests HIV Negative After Using Herbal Drugs In Malawi

A Lilongwe based-man (whose identity we will not disclose for some ethical reasons), who has been HIV positive, tested HIV negative on Wednesday, January 10, 2019 at Bwaila Hospital in Lilongwe-Malawi after using natural HIV/AIDS drugs, manufactured by Hope Wonderful Drug.

The man, a resident of Lilongwe’s Area 36, tested HIV positive some years ago and has been using the HIV/AIDS antiretroviral drugs for some time. When he learnt of Hope Wonderful Drug’s HIV/AIDS syrup, he doubted, but then decided to give it a try. Four months after he started using the drug, he started noticing changes in his body and felt healthier and stronger.  Feeling good, he decided to go for a second test at Bwaila Hospital and he was surprised with the results- he tested HIV negative.

Immediately after knowing his new sero-status, he shared the news with Henrik Mlangeni, the man who discovered the drug. But Mlangeni was not surprised at the news since about 30 people who were HIV positive have tested negative after using his HIV/AIDS natural syrup.

“I know some, would think I am just like those other men out there who deceive people of having discovered an HIV/AIDS cure and steal money. I am not one of them. Of course I am not claiming to have found the HIV/AIDS cure. I am still doing further research to improve my drugs. But currently what I know is that some people who have used my drugs always give me good results, other patients test negative while other patients’ viral-load go very down. That’s what my drugs are doing and so far about 30 HIV positive people have tested positive after using my drugs. I know science would tend to discredit my drug, yet these people go to the same hospitals and are medically found negative”, said Mlangeni.

Hope Wonderful Drugs’ HIV/AIDS natural syrup work as follows:

1. Boost immunity
  2. Stops the multiplication of the virus
  3. Kills and washes away HIV from the body
  4. Fights and kills deformities and side effects of ARVs.

Mlangeni says that the whole dosage for the HIV/AIDS natural is 20 litres. And after completing the dosage, he challenges that one can see any health centre where s/he would test either HIV negative or the viral load go very down.

Hope Wonderful Drugs also stock other natural remedies which have also performed a lot of healing wonders on many people. These remedies include:

1. Bp and diabetes juice
  2. Asthma juice
  3. Clinical Charcoal (for absorbing poisons, toxins and chemicals from the body)
  4. Immune booster
  5. Fibroids and tumours powder
  6. Cancer medicine

Mlangeni challenges everyone to use his products and prove him wrong.

Hope Wonderful Drug’s natural medicine are sold at the following points in Malawi:

1. Blantyre- Agri-Hort at Shoprite (Chichiri)
  2. Limbe-Ned Bank building
  3. Lilongwe- Ntchesi, opposite Glorious Light Church
  4. Mzuzu- Best Complex shop in Mzuzu bus depot

You can contact Hope Wonderful Drug on the following numbers:

+265 999 201 726/+265 888 623 120/ +265 888 654 419

35 Responses to "Man Tests HIV Negative After Using Herbal Drugs In Malawi"

1. Takalani   April 17, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Hi. I’m in south Africa. How I can get the medicine and how much?

2. Vusi Dube   April 17, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I’m in South Africa and would like to get BP and diabetes juice

3. best   April 17, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Are you in Nigeria? how can it make BP person to be normal

4. kennedy maina   April 17, 2019 at 2:34 pm

can the be in Kenya? how?

5. Israel   April 17, 2019 at 3:47 pm

That’s great news i hope soon the drug will be all over Africa

6. Kwanelecikolo8@gmail.com   April 17, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Am living in south africa how can we get this muthi cz white capitalists on markets they will prove wrong to discret black magic muthi

7. Gaddafi Haruna   April 17, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Good job how can I find you

8. Sthembile   April 17, 2019 at 4:11 pm

How to get it if you stay at South AFrica

9. Joseph Otieno   April 17, 2019 at 4:40 pm

That’s a big myth. HIV positive person will never come back to Test HIV negative. when one is tested and confirmed to HIV positive then is being initiated to care,Treatment and management is introduced to ARVs for life. There isn’t cure for HIV virus, the researchers are still on the field doing the research on HIV cure.

No research has been proven on herbals to cure HIV, concerning the person. may be the person never tested HIV positive, or the person was tested and found with HIV virus and was initiated for ARVs where he adhered very well till the virus were suppressed to undetected and he assumed that now he is HIV negative, that’s very wrong. that person should take his ARVs drugs before he develops opportunistic infections.
    HIV status is only known through HIV testing only no other methods. get to know your HIV status at the nearby VCT. your health your choice, your responsibility.

10. Skhumbuzo   April 17, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I Skhumbuzo based in kzn i would like to be an agent in the kzn province South Africa.

11. oyekunle   April 17, 2019 at 5:45 pm

how one can get it in Nigeria? people are dying in Nigeria. Thank you.

12. Benjamin Senokoane   April 17, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Will send me HIV/AIDS juicy I’m staying in
    Republic of South Africa I also HiV

13. Zola Nongogo   April 17, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Hi how can I get this medicine here in south Africa I’m dibatic

14. Maria   April 17, 2019 at 7:02 pm

How much is that medication our brothers and sister’s died because of this cruel virus

15. John Phiri   April 17, 2019 at 8:21 pm

Mr or Mrs Otieno,
    What you say is total lie. Just because the claim is made by an African then you say it is not true?

Have you ever heard of Patient No 1 in Germany 🇩🇪? Two weeks ago another patient tested Non-reactive ***** in United Kingdom.

In any case there is nothing like HIV Positive or HIV Negative.

The result is either HIV Reactive or HIV Non-reactive.

The cold fact is that all humans have HIV. But it is the density of the infection that makes it reactive or non-reactive.

Let this herbal man do what he is doing. Just advise the patient to keep constant checks at the hospital and he should not abruptly suspend his ART.

In any case are you aware that there are certain individuals on this earth who cannot be tested HIV Reactive even they expose themselves to extensively?

16. ISHAKU HAMMAN HAMIDU   April 17, 2019 at 8:25 pm

I believe you . I wish to be an Agent for the distribution and marketing of the syrups in Nigeria. for further discussion, my phone number is +2348060784308 or my email is hamiduishaku @gmail.com

17. Cent   April 17, 2019 at 9:09 pm

How can I get that Muthi am in South Africa?

18. Nobukhosi   April 18, 2019 at 3:02 am

Congratulations! Supply your product to all Africans who need it. Forget about the ones who say negative things about it.ARVs don’t wipe this disease out so let’s try this one. We have been paying for ÀRVs and let’s pay for this one. Phansi ngomona phansi ngoba okomuntu omnyama phansi

19. Sbu   April 18, 2019 at 5:17 am

I’m in South Africa, how can i get both HIV and BP medication.

20. Xolani   April 18, 2019 at 5:49 am

Email me more about this umuthi : dlamini.xolani@ymail.com

21. Okpo C   April 18, 2019 at 9:17 am

How can we get the drug here in Nigeria. It worth trying. My name is Okpo. Thanks

22. Dickson   April 18, 2019 at 10:41 am

please am from Ghana can I get some to buy and agent for selling?

23. Phillip   April 18, 2019 at 12:06 pm

I’m in South Africa I would like to order these products,can you send me the prices

24. ester   April 18, 2019 at 3:28 pm

I can I get it in Nigeria and become a distributor.

25. Pauza   April 19, 2019 at 5:33 am

Surely this is a breakthrough pls assist your fellow Africans by opening distribution depots outside malawi

26. ayukson malvisco   April 25, 2019 at 5:07 am

i wish to become a distributor in cameroun.if really it works

27. Miriam Augustino Magongo   May 15, 2019 at 9:50 pm

I wish to become a distributor in Tanzania. If really it worls

28. Miriam Augustino Magongo   May 15, 2019 at 9:55 pm

I wish to be become a distributor in Dar Es Salaam in Tanzania. If really it works my
    Phone number +255719967345
    What’s SAP. +255719967345

29. Miriam Augustino Magongo   May 15, 2019 at 10:00 pm

my Phone number +255719967345
    What’s SAP. +255719967345
    Email: jmagongo@yahoo.com.uk

30. Rechard   May 31, 2019 at 12:45 am

Hello! I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let y’all know that herpes, hiv and other stds virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr.Kosu and his herbal exploit. He also cured my cousin of hiv 11 months ago. Contact him via email: isedradeogun@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp : +221701031194

31. Rechard   May 31, 2019 at 12:47 am

Hello! I’m very excited to inform everyone that I’m completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some of other products and it’s really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I’m here to let y’all know that herpes, hiv and other stds virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr.Kosu and his herbal exploit. He also cured my cousin of hiv 11 months ago. Contact him via email: isedradeogun@gmail.com
    Call/WhatsApp : +221701031194

32. Baba Alfred   June 7, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Contact me 07053109489 for solutions to any of these problems…
    (1)instant money without human blood
    (22)revenge problems
    (23)management of work
    (24)high sprit
    (25)protection
    (26)cast a spell on someone/love spell /revenge spell
    (27)catch your cheating wife/husband boyfriend /girlfriend
    (28)Love charms or do as I always wish charm to control your husband /wife boyfriend /girlfriend
    (29) Lotto bet
    If you are interested you can call 07053109489 or WhatsApp 08112240189 for your problem to be solved.

33. Bonamy   June 9, 2019 at 10:36 am

Hi
    We based in South Africa Pretoria and we use herbs from Malawian, Chad , Tanzanian, Sudan, Cameroin and Indian (from Indian in jungle called Himachal Pradesh) to create 100% herbal medicine to treat various diseases in the body including arthritis etc. Visit our website http://www.xylemgroup.co.za or WhatsApp 076 3798651

34. Henry   July 16, 2019 at 12:52 pm

My name is Henry Mlangeni the executive consultant for Hope wonderful drug
    In Malawi
    In case you need details for hope wonderful drug call or watapp me on +265888623120

35. Henry Mlangeni   July 19, 2019 at 11:45 am

Hi everyone. I’m Henry Mlangeni, natural-therapist for Hope Wonderful Drug in Malawi.
    I would like to challenge my critics who says research has not yet proved that hiv have no cure. Which research are you talking about? Who did it, and what is his interest in matters relating to hiv.

If you are a genetic engineer get a natural grown garlic and process it to get a chemical compound called “Allin” and then process allin up until you come up with allicin and come back to me. Don’t make me to believe lies in the books which you have read without proof. Allicin is a powerful chemical compound that can kill any virus. All we need to do is to rise up and prove to the world that we are capable. More information watsupp me on +265 888 623 120/ +265 999 201 726