Prophetic War:T.B Joshua Responds To Zimbabwean Prophet Uebert Angel’s Insult

tb-joshua-uebert-angelProminent Nigerian prophet T.B Joshua has responded to an apparent insult aimed at him by young Zimbabwean prophet Uebert Angel.

Angel is alleged to have discouraged his congregants from visiting TB Joshua saying there was no point in going to a place “where they would only tell you when the next president will die.”

A Zambian who visited Angel’s church and attended a “partners meeting of Prophet Angel” said Angel even boasted:

“T.B. Joshua is the one who always calls me on the phone; I do not phone him.’ He asked one of his ushers to stand up and confirm this, which he did. The incident is said to have happened in the second week of November 2012.

Below we reproduce the e-mail sent to TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV on the 11th of January 2013 and TB Joshua’s response at the bottom.

Dear Prophet T.B. Joshua,

First of all, I want to thank you for allowing God Almighty to use you to bring hope to the hopeless, be a father to the fatherless and comforter of the widows. God has given you grace to bring deliverance, healing and hope to millions of people, especially the youth of this generation.

My name is Patrick and I am writing from Zambia. I am one of the young people who are hooked to watching Christian channels and am greatly inspired by the prophetic ministry, the lifestyle of Prophets and their operation in the things of the Spirit.

However, I recently visited Zimbabwe from Zambia and discovered something that has confused me. According to my shallow understanding, a prophet is a person or man of God who is inspired and speaks by the inspiration of the Spirit of God. They are men of God who speak the mind of God; they see visions, revelations and speak as God directs them.

It means without the Spirit of God, they can never do these things humanly. Whenever a prophet prophesies, they say, ‘God said this’ or ‘The Spirit of God has told me this’ – and we see those things come to pass. This equally means the Spirit of God enables them to prophesy and see in the spirit.

Now, my question is – when it comes to talking against fellow pastors and prophets, is it the same Spirit at work? What is happening there? I say this because in Zimbabwe, I attended the service of a well-known Prophet called Uebert Angel who owns Miracle TV.

While he was prophesying to a certain lady from my country, he told her that she was supposed to go somewhere else but because of financial difficulties came to him. The lady replied that she had wanted to go to The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria to see Prophet T.B. Joshua.

Prophet Angel then asked her why she wanted to go to a place where they would only tell you when the next president will die. He told her that it was in his own church she would hear the reality. I was very shocked to hear this.

Also, during a partners meeting of Prophet Angel which I attended, he even boasted, ‘T.B. Joshua is the one who always calls me on the phone; I do not phone him.’ He asked one of his ushers to stand up and confirm this, which he did. This happened recently, in the second week of November 2012.

This is confusing to young people like me who love watching men of God. Why do those who are supposed to share the same mission talk negatively about their fellow prophets? Help me to understand this!

TB JOSHUA’S COMMENT:

“Brother Patrick, thank you for your email. Don’t be troubled in your heart. Remember, Jesus said there will be trouble. Indeed, there is reason to be troubled because of what the founder of Miracle TV, Uebert Angel, said about me and my ministry. There is greater reason not to be.

“I believe what you said in your email. It was true Angel (Miracle TV) said this in his service. There were almost 20 emails I received saying the same thing. Brother Patrick, I have nothing to say. I leave my battle for God.

He has been fighting for me and He will continue to fight for me – because the battle is of God. In Him, I live. In Him, I talk. In Him, I have my being. You with God are majority. I drop my pen here to say I love you all and trust only God, Jesus Christ, our Saviour.”

39 Responses to "Prophetic War:T.B Joshua Responds To Zimbabwean Prophet Uebert Angel’s Insult"

1. Prophet Jonathan  June 27, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Let Love Lead. It ix wel in Jesus name, d devil ix a liar. Luv u both.

2. MukwevhoFG  December 22, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Let us waken one another and be connected as one, as we know that we’re body and Christ is head

3. doreen  September 24, 2013 at 10:10 am

its Lord battles my folks

4. dr. N. J. Ngah  August 9, 2013 at 4:58 pm

jesus himself was insulted and blasphemed. So no man can pass a perfect judgment here except god.

• wema  June 2, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Pls use capital letter when u write the word like JESUS,GOD its show respect they they desorve.

5. Knowledge  July 30, 2013 at 5:20 am

Angel u r so stupid, infact u ar nt angel u ar a demon urslf pamwe chete namakandiwa wako, ndichakukwaturai vapfana imimi muri kuenderera mberi. Tuhanda

• Martins  August 2, 2013 at 8:46 am

You dont have to insueit the man of you will be curset.

• Deliverance Tshuma  August 11, 2013 at 3:53 pm

Romans 14vs 4

6. Priyox 03  July 18, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Lets worship good in truth guyz and stop pointing fingers to each other

7. sharlene Thekiso  May 21, 2013 at 6:51 am

Patrick did the right th ing,pride doesn’t do you any good,rather it makes u loose wat really God called you to do,humble yourself by the sight of the Lord,he shall lift u up,but u don’t lift yourself up,wat I like about God is that when he chooses u to see visions n u don’t obey him by your too much pride he cannot take back his powers in you because he cares about the millions of spirits that you preach to,than just one person,that’s my God,prophet TB Joshua ia a true servant of God,I take him as a father of the prophets of this world,prophet Angel is a man of God too,but let’s not tlk bad about the servants of God plis.

8. Mshaanika  April 23, 2013 at 11:43 am

Let stop blame one ander and hoship the LORD in truth

9. M.Mackenzie  April 22, 2013 at 1:42 pm

God loves every body and the comment from Prophet TB Joshua shows to us
    that this is what a man of God should say,he has an authority in his mouth of which he has not condemmed everything is in the hands of God. Let us also emmulate this God fights for us at any point .God be with u man of God.

10. Matt  April 20, 2013 at 11:06 am

Let love lead. There is no competition in serving God. Let’s out do one another in doing good to the glory of God.

11. Ismael  April 17, 2013 at 2:10 am

The gift of God has no repentance. The book of Romans say this. The fact that someone is able to perfom miracles or prophecy does not mean the man is perfect. Prophets like us face thesame temptations and can even fall. But just like the way God restores us, He also admonishes and restores his prophets. Many gifted men of God face the temptation of pride due to the things God does through them. We should pray for them to be delivered from pride and to give God alone the glory. What lesson do we learn here? That we should not idolise men of God. We should know that they are just mortal men like us who without God they would be nothing-ordinary men. Let your fear be unto God only, but men of God we give them due respect. Havent you heard that some wil come on that day and say Lord we prophesized in your name, we healed the sick and chased away demons in your Name? But Christ will tell them, away from me you workers of iniquity, I never knew you! Patrick and others please let your eyes open. As for me I respect the two men of God.

12. NOAH ADAMS  April 15, 2013 at 12:39 am

Is Christ divided? no, Jesus said, if you love each other then the world will know that you are mine. The Bible warn us to test all spirit if they are of God. How can anyone claim to be called by the same God you are both serving, but you use the very platform God has given you to slander another man of God. The Bible says by their fruits we shall know them. If prophet Patrick actual said this in his God given pulpit then this is immaturity, and I will personally query his calling. I am not prophesying, but the spirit of God will direct me to SCOAN the day prophet Patrick will go for deliverance from TB Joshua

13. Viege01  April 14, 2013 at 4:57 pm

brothers and sisters my personal advise as per brother Patrick’s comment, it is not for us to judge and i learnt as i’m coming from the house of the Apostles if a Pastor says something incorrectly i would not make any comment. The Man from God and their God will correct it but as for me, it’s a no go zone. I appreciate you bringing this forward but i suggest that you end there… God Bless!

14. Purelove  April 12, 2013 at 12:17 pm

i completly agree with melusi wt practrick did is foolish n out of character,how can he be so qick to spread the information he is so sure wont help build the body of christ if he truely is of christ,if he was realy as confussed as he claims he should hav confronted prophet Angel after de service for clearity s sake

• junny  April 15, 2013 at 9:59 am

All I know is that I still Respect and Love both Prophets called God Almighty. I come against the spirit of confusion the enemy is trying to throw to the Body Of Christ in the mighty name of JESUS. Together we stand.

15. MASTER  April 12, 2013 at 8:03 am

God is one and these Prophets (both) of them they have the key to heal in the name of Jesus, please don’t judge them we better judge ourselves if our faith is built on the rock or on sand that’s why we change House of worshiping like clothes. I like TB Joshua ,Ubert Angel and Shepherd Bushiri Their Teaching may not sound the Same because our understanding is not the same. I pray for Them as They pray for Me.

16. Melusi  April 11, 2013 at 12:37 am

Patrick you are a very foolish man who need wisdom of God you will not be given an award for doing what you are doing when we get to heven stop being an assistance for God because he is the only one to do the judging.If you are a realy true man of God and serving the real God the father of my lord Jesus Christ the one i serve be minding your own business by now because you are still a lepios and you have a task for you from God to grow your faith not to seek Pastor’s attension stop being stupid and work out your own salvation because you will be not judged with Tb Joshua and Uebert Angel.GOD is warching you.I love Tb Joshua and Uebert Angel so much and also i love you too Patric.God bless you all…..!!!

• Purelove  April 12, 2013 at 12:08 pm

i completly agree with u melusi,wt patrick did is very foolish and out of character,how can he rush into spreading the information that does not build the church of christ if he realy is of christ.

17. marvel chikondi  April 6, 2013 at 7:16 am

though i hv on several times written to prophet TBJoshua without having an answer does not make him a fake prophet. i c him preaching & healing pple. he is real lets pray all of us to god to give him more years of delieverence.

18. Allan demberere  April 2, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Tb joshua is a real man of god.i dnt knw hw i can c him 2 deliever me.tb joshua god is with u.

19. Lethebo  March 26, 2013 at 11:37 am

Prophet T.B. Joshua and prophet angel.The devil has no power.This has to stop

20. Lethebo  March 26, 2013 at 11:36 am

Prophet T.B. Joshua and prophet angel.The devil has no power.This must stop

21. chifundo  March 5, 2013 at 2:10 pm

God luv u Prophet uebert angel,let them accuse becoz of cheap church politics,u are indeed father of many prophets and many man of God around e world

22. Of truth  March 3, 2013 at 3:56 am

angel is the one whose prophetic ministry should be questionable.almost most prophetic revelations are too mechanical and the scriptural interpretations are not so clear.EVEN demons testify that Joshua of SCOAN is the anointed and true apostle of our time.nothing that happens there at SCOAN is doctored to portray reality but the events there are a reality and absolute truth.LOOK AT THE response T B JOSHUA has given it is more like christ , full of love humility and godliness.such are the true marks of men of God.

• Firm  March 27, 2013 at 5:54 am

none of these should move me to waver for the men of God. you don’t know what he meant, maybe he meant no harm. it is not for us to judge whose prophetic revelations are real or not, unless they don’t come to pass for what is from God as a prophecy has to come to pass. I bless you, men of God as you live in peace of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

23. Annointed touch not...  March 3, 2013 at 2:36 am

‘…touch not the annointed and bring my prophet no harm…’ which Book, Chapter and Verse in the Bible? Watch your mouth … For God will judge every forlon statements…If you can’t talk good of others, then just shut up lest you bring God’s wrath onto you and your family.

• follower  March 3, 2013 at 9:23 am

psalm 105 vs 15 thats the verse

24. Patrick  March 2, 2013 at 4:06 pm

Stewart – O dear, if I laugh at these ‘men of god’ things will not go well for me? I am on my knees right now in fear and awe of these pastors.

Tell me, why does God communicate results of football tournaments to people on earth? OK, I accept that he does these things – can he let us know who’s going to win this year’s European Cup so I can put a few Kwacha on? Or, and this would be even more useful, can he let us know why he communicates through money loving crooks?

And, whilst he’s at it, can he let us know why people are so stupid as to believe these money loving crooks. This would be good and useful communication. Don,t choke on your tea Stewart, although I prophesise that you will.

25. Stewart  March 2, 2013 at 11:59 am

Lets call a spade by its name and not a big spoon.TB Joshua is a man of God.The earlier people comr to terms with this reality the better beacuse you can not fight with God.Look at his responce above.Does it ring any bell in someone.Go back to basic church history and you will realise the man is walking in the footsteps of Peter,Paul where opposition was in every direction but God proved himself right with time.Watch out your reactions to this man beacuse next thing you may find yourself in a very awkward situation.I have witnessed many critics of this man come to him asking for forgiveness as there was a stalemate in their lives following statements they made towards him.I rest my case

26. Patrick  March 2, 2013 at 11:07 am

Well said Fred! Fruitcakes all round! Couldn’t have put it better myself. Ha ha.
    Deceiving thieving fruitcakes. Roll up roll up and give me your money!

27. Nankalizi Thyolo Thava  March 2, 2013 at 8:55 am

TB Joshua is man of GOD guys.

28. gwede  March 2, 2013 at 5:28 am

Mwangotengana makape okhaokha

29. Fred  March 2, 2013 at 5:11 am

Fruitcakes all round. Anybody with a functioning brain knows what these vain, narcissistic prophets are really after. Money and public admiration.

• JOSHUA JUNIOR  March 2, 2013 at 10:36 am

you are entitled to your opinion. Let jesus give you a descening spirit so that you can know which prophets are really being led by the holy spirit

• follower  March 3, 2013 at 9:27 am

Man Judgement is limited as you have said those who doubt in the prophet they should ask Jesus for descening spirit that!i agree with you

30. mwanafyale  March 2, 2013 at 12:48 am